Andrew Pham (name changed) loves to live his life to the fullest. Andrew learnt the Persian language in order to go and explore what the mainstream media tells the world about Iran is true or not. It was back in 1995 when Andrew started learning the Persian language, by 1997 he was fluent in the language and went to Iran leaving his business and everything in his wife’s custody to take care of. Andrew came back after a few months and wrote on his blog (one of the very few and most popular blogs of the time) that 75% of what the mainstream media tells the American people about Iran is true and the rest 25% is exaggerated.
Andrew traveled this May to Thailand to learn more about the Buddhism and Thai Martial arts. Andrew was surprised to see so many men with pierced nipples at the White Sand Beach of Koh Chang. Andrew really finds men with pierced nipples disgusting, if there is one thing that Andrew hates the most in the world, that has to be men with pierced nipples.
Whenever Andrew is traveling, he wishes that the cab driver turns out to be some fat guy. Andrew feels so much safer with fat cab drivers because a fat guy cannot run away with Andrew’s belongings as Andrew is extremely fit himself and for a guy 47 years old, Andrew is fantastically athletic.
Inspired by Steve Jobs, Andrew wears only white collared shirts and blue denim jeans. Andrew doesn’t wear a black t-shirt and a blue denim jeans like Steve Jobs so that people don’t think of him as a Steve Jobs wannabe
Andrew recalls how a guy once promised him a visa to South Africa and then disappeared with his money.